Thread: Dylan Allen - Where Dey Do Dat At [Music Video]

Default Dylan Allen - Where Dey Do Dat At [Music Video]

Hey everyone! Just finished my first music video for a signed (RCA/Sony) artist. I started getting into film about 20 months ago when I bought my Canon 5D... been pushing hard as a freelancer, and finally landed a project with an actual budget (low budget is better than no budget, right) so I'm excited to share it here!

Please let me know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxedkwvUIfk

Generally I liked the visuals and also the little story behind them. I didn't like the duplication scenes.

Blog Entries

I thought it was taher good. Kept my interest although I'm hardly the tarhet audience.
    Tim

You've come a long way since you posted your first dance video on here. This is very good for what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by XXLRay View Post
    Generally I liked the visuals and also the little story behind them. I didn't like the duplication scenes.
    I actually agree with you on that... those weren't really my favorite either but as I got to my 80th hour editing and a deadline that was only 10 days after the shoot, I had to start prioritizing which segments to focus on. If I wasn't so burnt out I would totally have gone back and cleaned those up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    You've come a long way since you posted your first dance video on here. This is very good for what it is.
    Thanks Midnight Blue! I learned a ton just from doing this project... first treatment I've ever wrote, first shoot where I actually had an assistant director and assistant producers to help me with it, etc. Definitely excited to keep moving forward!

Quote Originally Posted by tmvideo View Post
    I actually agree with you on that... those weren't really my favorite either but as I got to my 80th hour editing and a deadline that was only 10 days after the shoot, I had to start prioritizing which segments to focus on. If I wasn't so burnt out I would totally have gone back and cleaned those up.
    That's the curse when you have to get things done

7. Default

very nice super