Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Looking for "Camera Stutter" or "Camera Blip" Effect

  1. #1

    Default Looking for "Camera Stutter" or "Camera Blip" Effect

    Hi all,

    I'm trying to find out how to create the "camera stutter" or "camera blip" effect seen in the YouTube video below at 2:00 and 2:05. I assume it's pretty simple - but because I'm not sure the true name of that type of effect, I haven't been able to find a tutorial. Any advice is appreciated.


  2. #2


    It's very likely to be something like THIS. Try doing a search for "digital distortion effect".

  3. #3


    Exactly what I was looking for, thanks so much!

  4. #4


    I suspect the effect uses "displacement" from a displacement map. It looks a little like the map contains a few cycles of a high frequency, horizontal sine wave type of shape , with a low amplitude. I may be wrong, so don't quote me on it.

    I am not sure what functionality exists for the different versions of Premiere.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 11:24 PM
  2. apparently- "intense" "trippy" "weird"..demo reel
    By thesplashedparietalobe in forum User Videos
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 08:34 AM
  3. Bizarre "Visual Feast" Modern Noir "DARK ARC"
    By cinecult7 in forum Pimp the Link
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 01:10 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 11:59 AM
  5. "Lighthouse"/"Sweeping light" effect
    By The Duck in forum Adobe Premiere, Premiere Elements, and After Effects
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 04:18 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts