Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alice - Short Film (Directed By Papion) // Gun Magazine // Zodiac Magazine //(HD)

Post Alice - Short Film (Directed By Papion) // Gun Magazine // Zodiac Magazine //(HD)

Alice - Short Film (Directed By Papion) // Gun Magazine // Zodiac Magazine // 2013 (HD)

A short film adaption of Lewis Carroll's fairytale Alice In Wonderland.
    My take and interpertation on the story's lead character, the beautiful, yet dangerous, Alice.
    In this new project I try to capture the essence of the sweet and inocent girl, whilst
    uncovering the darker aspects of a mind trapped in the world of Surrealism.

Please Select 1080p To Watch in HD

Interesting, Unusual, Nicely shot & a pretty girl, what more could we ask for. I got lost in the narrative but I usually do with this kind of alternative stuff. I liked the sound track.

Thank you.

Wonderful? So much attention to detail.

Your ideas, scenes and camerawork are premier league. I'm trying to be the best I can, but I know I will never be this good.

Never say that. I feel sad when artists say that.
    If you like a lot of what you do. You will get results.
    The technical part is the least important, most important is to deliver your soul, your life is your inspiration.
    We only live once.

Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    Wonderful? So much attention to detail.

Your ideas, scenes and camerawork are premier league. I'm trying to be the best I can, but I know I will never be this good.

Thank you ))

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Interesting, Unusual, Nicely shot & a pretty girl, what more could we ask for. I got lost in the narrative but I usually do with this kind of alternative stuff. I liked the sound track.

Thanks Papion, I am not down about myself, I know my limits, I am aiming in a different direction, and will stick to my strengths, and I aim to excel in them.

I just feel you are showing the strength and talent to go to the very top.

The way you talk i see you love what you do You have Passion.
    And Thank you for believing in my Work.

Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    Thanks Papion, I am not down about myself, I know my limits, I am aiming in a different direction, and will stick to my strengths, and I aim to excel in them.

I just feel you are showing the strength and talent to go to the very top.

Blog Entries

I must add my congratulations.

I thought it was a really well made film. Technically spot-on and with some lovely ideas and compositions. I really like the pace and the "feel" of the piece. Excellent work, dude.

Blog Entries

Looked great.
    Way beyond me though. I'm left with absolutely no idea what your take on Alice is so I'm not convinced that, however good the film is technically, it's entirely successful.
    That did not prevent me enjoying it, I'm just left with a rather disappointing feeling that it didn't say anything to me (I found ideas interesting - like Alice cooking the rabbit or cutting her finger, but I couldn't figure any reason behind them or any message they were trying to give)

One shot distracted me - 1:34 (and repeated a bit later) not level, but not tilted enough to really feel like a Dutch tilt either - intentional?
    Tim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast