Thread: Nature in 3D Stereoscopic Video

1. Cool Nature in 3D Stereoscopic Video

Here is my latest YT3D stereoscopic video project (a montage of stereo stills taken over the last six months with a Toshiba Camileo Z100)
    It is accompanied by an original musical composition titled "Redemption" editing and motion effects were done with Magix Movie Edit Pro.
    I hope you will enjoy the video, questions and comments are welcome.

Interesting. Thanks for posting. I mostly like the scenes where there are many objects receding into the background. I know it is hard to avoid, but I don't like the flat looking backgrounds. But some of the scenes looked good, and there was not too much projection in front of the viewing screen. The tree at 01:34 looked good to me at 1040hd & using my red&cyan glasses. How I wished it was made from a movie and not just still frames (but I did like the little bits of added movement).
    Would it be possible to use the software to zoom into a picture, and to simulaneously change the 3D settings (and thus the perspective)? That way, the camera could appear to be really moving forwards.

3. Default

Thanks for taking the time to watch and comment. To answer your question you should be able to keyframe the stereo
    convergence & the zoom simultaneously with the Magix MEP software. It would be time consuming but I'm sure it could be done.

Quote Originally Posted by TimAndrews View Post
    Interesting. Thanks for posting. I mostly like the scenes where there are many objects receding into the background. I know it is hard to avoid, but I don't like the flat looking backgrounds. But some of the scenes looked good, and there was not too much projection in front of the viewing screen. The tree at 01:34 looked good to me at 1040hd & using my red&cyan glasses. How I wished it was made from a movie and not just still frames (but I did like the little bits of added movement).
    Would it be possible to use the software to zoom into a picture, and to simulaneously change the 3D settings (and thus the perspective)? That way, the camera could appear to be really moving forwards.