For sale: My Sony HXR-MC2000E professional shoulder mount HD camcorder + accessories, mint condition all round.

The camera is an excellent HD camcorder for a variety of uses, is lightweight, stable, and looks totally professional, aswell as offering excellent functions and providing great footage. The camera is full HD, AVCHD, and has 60GB internal memory which holds 400 mins of the highest quality HD footage (there are 4 quality options within the camera), aswell as an SD card slot.

Also included is an E-Image EI-7050-AA tripod kit, E-Image EI-7501 "baby legs" tripod, E-Image Oscar S10 camera bag, Swit S8970 long life battery (provides 15+ hours of filming time), Optech camera strap, a camera remote, and all the original accessories that came with the camera (smaller battery, USB lead, microphone, charger etc).

All kit is in excellent condition, it hasn't received heavy usage due to university equipment being used for the last year. I have owned it for 2 years, and a UV filter has been on the lens since day 1 to protect it. Now making a swap to a Canon 5D which offers the best mix for photography ventures alongside video.

1400 ono, collection will be required from Essex, as I no longer have all the boxes it was delivered in, although I can drive to meet half way. Cash is preferred. Any questions, please get in touch!