Thread: Great Resource: Stock Video Footage - 120+ HD Video Clips and Animated Backgrounds

Default Great Resource: Stock Video Footage - 120+ HD Video Clips and Animated Backgrounds

Hey everyone,

For about a year and a half now, I have been offering HD stock video footage and motion graphics for free use. I though it could be something I could offer here that people would find helful. All clips are free to use for any purpose (personal or commercial) and should be a simple "right click, save" from my blog. Feel free to leave any comments or questions you have and I will do my best to answer them. I'd also love to be updated is anyone here is able to utilize the footage into one of their projects. Love seeing how people use them.

Best of luck!

Jeff

http://beachfrontprod.blogspot.com

I clicked and went. I clicked most links and nothing happened? - Edit - 2nd visit worked
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

Yeah. A very common mistake is to click on the download links like you would if you were trying to follow it. This would make your browser try to open the clip instead of download it. Instead I'm assuming on your second visit you "right clicked" to bring up a menu option to "save target as" or "save link as" or something like that. Hope you find something you like!!!!!