Thread: Chillout psychedelic drone story

1. Default Chillout psychedelic drone story

...Chillout psychedelic drone story

São Paulo - Brazil

Nice flight! Are those shots straight from the camera or did you stabilize them a bit?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBR View Post
    Nice flight! Are those shots straight from the camera or did you stabilize them a bit?
    Thank you, straight from the camera...I need little bit shake for the old feeling ; )

Blog Entries

Nice. The music fits really well although the monochrome was a bit lacking in "sparkle" for my taste but I can see that, if it were in colour it would lose some of the "odd" feeling.

(What is the music BTW?)

Welcome to the forum. I really look forward to seeing more of your footage.

The old film look added to the music gives it an interesting atmospheric feel. If there is any criticism, it goes on a little too long.

6. Default

Thank you guys, I appreciate your opinion. The music is "massive attack vs burial 'four walls'." I agree, video is too long, but I have a lot of scenes what i have never i made this : ) And the effect old film I was thinking long time about that...I have to used

Awesome videos, watched it 3 times in a row, really hypnotizing one. Reminded me of this video here, the effect that it has over me it's pretty much similar.

I missed the "story" from the title. Nevertheless cool perspectives. Maybe lens distortion fixes would have supported the old effect.

Surrey, UK
    Blog Entries

I'm surprised this was straight of the camera as there were quite a few wobbles in the middle of the shots (mostly noticable on the shots of the buildings) which I would have attributed to post production image stabilization. Maybe it was rolling shutter effect.

Unlike the others (whose opinions I respect), I'm afraid this did absolutely nothing for me. It didn't tell a story, it didn't awaken any emotions, it was just some shots whose only interest as far as I could tell was that they were aerial shots: in which case I'd rather they conveyed as much information as possible rather than being "hidden" by degrading the footage.