Thread: 19 going on 60

Talking 19 going on 60

Sorry this just didn't work for me. For two reasons, firstly the image quality seemed very poor and secondly the make-up didn't really work.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Sorry this just didn't work for me. For two reasons, firstly the image quality seemed very poor and secondly the make-up didn't really work.
    I think the make-up is probably correct. It is stage make-up, which (as I'm sure you are aware) is totally different to film make-up. So it should really ahve been shown under stage conditions - harsh lighting from the back of teh auditorium.
    Tim

It may very well be correct stage make up but the video didn't explain this or as you say show it as intended.

I don't want to seem harsh ilfilm01, we are just honest with our opinions about peoples work on the forum so the poster can improve their work. Otherwise there isn't any point posting the video in this section of the forum.

Blog Entries

And I think you're absolutely right.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    It may very well be correct stage make up but the video didn't explain this or as you say show it as intended.

I don't want to seem harsh ilfilm01, we are just honest with our opinions about peoples work on the forum so the poster can improve their work. Otherwise there isn't any point posting the video in this section of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    And I think you're absolutely right.

Thanks guys. I understand what you're saying. The lightening is horrible. this is another video we have made around the same time when we were learning how to use the editor and film with correct lighting.