Thread: OST Composer

Default OST Composer

Hi all,

Am turning my musical direction to composing for film, if anybody is looking for original music please get in touch with me! I am looking to write music for specific media, rather than just listing music for you to choose from. Links are listed below.

Media Notes is the new project from Matthew Griffiths, a talented musician from Newquay, Cornwall UK. Matthew has spent years writing music with various bands, artists and as a solo musician. With the talents of playing piano, guitar, bass, drums and violin, Matthew is now writing beautiful original compositions specifically for film and television. For more information please emailMediaNotes@mail.com or call 07944614229

Media Notes
    https://www.facebook.com/MediaNotes
    https://soundcloud.com/MediaNotes
    MediaNotes@mail.com

Good luck in finding a suitable demand . . .I think the problem may be being lucky that a film is at the right-stage to need your talents - and that you and the Director get on, at a personal level.
    You are suggesting that you want to make music for a specific film (As I read it), and not a mix that folk can choose from . . . yet it is far easier for potential filmmakers to check the content of a CD/DVD and then get in contact, at least having some idea of the genre you are happy with.
    Why not make a Royalty-free CD? It will be fun and you should be able to Sell it - then you'll get the feedback. Some individuals create free tracks which are relatively short - and presumably if a film needs a theme, that ould be heard in snatches throughout the story.