Thread: Mercalli plugin for entire lenght of video

Default Mercalli plugin for entire lenght of video

Hello all, I'm new, I'm Italian and I discovered video editing world in last two months thanks to my gopro.

I just need an information, I'm using Pinnacle studio 16 but I can't find any method to use stabilization software on more then one clip simultaneously.
    I know that on Premier Pro there is the "nest" option where you can merge more clips into one and use an effect on the whole nested clip. Is there any similar possibility for Pinnacle?
    I'm using Prodad Mercalli v2, but I can also use the Pinnacle stabilizator if there is a way to get it work.

Please let me know, soon I will post some videos to learn from your comments.
    Thanks

I don't know the answer, but I may suggest that stabilisation software may get upset when it sees one scene change into another. That may be the reason Pinnacle prevent the User from getting strange stabilisation issues at the start and end of shots.
    Yes, it can be done in Premiere, by applying the Effect separately to each clip on the Timeline.

Good luck. And keep posting. It is good to hear your are interested in video editing. In these Forums, we have seen many very good example of the GoPro, and we look forward to reading or seeing more about your work.

Thanks Tim

I'm trying to figure out which software fits my puspose, if Pinnacle can't stabilize the entire video, I will try another program, but as I could state, Adobe premiere is not so easy as Pinnacle for me...
    If anyone knows how to stabilize more than one clip at once with Pinnacle please let me know.
    Thanks and sorry for non-perfect grammar