Thread: LadyPayne - Directed By Papion (HD)

Default LadyPayne - Directed By Papion (HD)

LadyPayne - Directed By Papion (HD)

Do you know the biggest difference between life and the sky ???
    The Sky Doesn´t belong to Anyone, But life its Yours.
    So Never Stop Believing, You can reach beyond.

Please select 1080p to see in HD.
    Thank you !!!

It's well shot in places but not in others. I think it goes on a bit too long without adding much. We have 1:30 of running through a dark forest which could have been much shorter to get the message across.

I think it's still a good piece.

I thought some of the scenes looked wonderful. I have no idea how you created those colours.
    But I think the clip lasts too long; and the ending credits feel very slow. By the end, I hardly remembered what I had just seen.
    Some shots did not look as clear as others (perhaps those are the ones which MidnightBlue suggests). And I detected some odd bits where the smoke falls on the lady.
    I liked the action with the music, I found it quite exciting.
    Thanks for posting it.

I agree with you, But I think it was not bad at all for my First Fashion experimental Short Film. All my experience comes from my three years and half as Fashion photographer and Producer.
    Thank You for the Coment .

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    It's well shot in places but not in others. I think it goes on a bit too long without adding much. We have 1:30 of running through a dark forest which could have been much shorter to get the message across.

I think it's still a good piece.
    Last edited by Papion; 06-12-2013 at 01:30 AM.

I fully agree with you. The credits are totally Boring and slow and the fonts are not ok for this work too.
    Thanks for the coment and support.

Quote Originally Posted by TimAndrews View Post
    I thought some of the scenes looked wonderful. I have no idea how you created those colours.
    But I think the clip lasts too long; and the ending credits feel very slow. By the end, I hardly remembered what I had just seen.
    Some shots did not look as clear as others (perhaps those are the ones which MidnightBlue suggests). And I detected some odd bits where the smoke falls on the lady.
    I liked the action with the music, I found it quite exciting.
    Thanks for posting it.

Tks big man joe. I am gland you like.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmanjoe View Post
    The best one I have seen from you yet!

7. Default

There's such a fine line between art & pretentiousness. If art is the science of evoking emotions in people then I guess you succeeded. Is confusion an emotion?
    What on earth were those awful stains on her dress & what disgusting liquids were being thrown at her & when she put on a bacofoil mask we thought she must be fighting an oven ready turkey. But then the turkey fought back by chucking a load of flour on her which she was obviously allergic to & so she collapsed.
    Ignore us we're philistines!
    The music definitely elevated it out of what could've looked plain weird or even Monty Pythonish humour.
    Very strange but also strangely affecting
    Last edited by Sarah & Allison; 06-10-2013 at 10:54 PM.

Hello.
    This is a Story of a Girl (ARtist) that the fight against his own imagination due to lack of funds to carry out their projects. that ultimately is defeated by his own imagination
    This Work is dedicated too all artist how fight everyday for a future.
    Every color represent a emotion i Feel.
    Thank you for your Coment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah & Allison View Post
    There's such a fine line between art & pretentiousness. If art is the science of evoking emotions in people then I guess you succeeded. Is confusion an emotion?
    What on earth were those awful stains on her dress & what disgusting liquids were being thrown at her & when she put on a bacofoil mask we thought she must be fighting an oven ready turkey. But then the turkey fought back by chucking a load of flour on her which she was obviously allergic to & so she collapsed.
    Ignore us we're philistines!
    The music definitely elevated it out of what could've looked plain weird or even Monty Pythonish humour.
    Very strange but also strangely affecting