Thread: New music video shot on 5D in New York/New Jersey!

1. Talking New music video shot on 5D in New York/New Jersey!

hey guys! just finished a new project i shot with a Florida artist while we were traveling through New York and New Jersey.

Check it out! any feedback is encouraged! appreciate your time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=-xHfQpl3Q4I

The shots were very repetitive. The character in the snowfall seemed too cold to act, it would have been better for him to be more animated to try and defy that in order to add some contrast to the scene. I guess he could have been acting depressed, but in that case it was overdone in an underdone way.

It looked like 5 shots just cut and mixed up with no purpose.

It looked like 5 shots just cut and mixed up with no purpose.
    Not really much to add to Stripe's comment. I've seen you produce better like the football one you did a while back. Do you only have a short time to do some of your videos ? If so you need to plan the shoot better so you can do more in the time you have or get more time so you can wing it better.

4. Default

The empty landscapes, deserted snow filled streets & empty train carriage definitely resonated with the music & probably the lyric aswell. So we thought the video was sympathetic to the song but we weren't really entertained by it. We always try to make our music videos entertaining .....we know how quickly people get bored nowadays!
    So it needs a bit more, you've captured the mood of the song but neglected the bits that keep the viewer watching....in our opinion!

5. Default

Basically this video is the result of us having a track on hand, and one night randomly snowed so we just walked down the street and shot int he snow, and the rest is all random footage gathered from a trip we were on to the east coast. Not supposed to blow anybodys mind, but its cool nonetheless