Thread: Dazzle

1. Default Dazzle

Hi

I've just bought a Dazzle Video creator. I've connected it up to my VCR ready to capture through PinnicleStudio 8. I click on the capture button but i keep getting "caption Error" appearing.

Does anybody know what i am doing wrong?

Leroy

Default my experience with dazzle

I can't answer your question because I don't have PinnicleStudio8, but I can tell you my experience with Dazzle Digital Video Creator 80.

The software that came with the Dazzle unit included four programs. I first tried to capture with the one named "DVD Complete", but I could not capture the soundtrack. Then I captured using the "Moviestar 5" program and it worked. The videos ended up being saved in Windows XP "My documents, My Videos".

Rather than burning a DVD with any of the Dazzle software( which I wasn't very familiar with), I used my Arcsoft Showbiz program. I just transfered the files from "my documents, my videos" to the Arcsoft showbiz program.

Good luck-----------George