Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Trying to find effect?

  1. #1

    Default Trying to find effect?

    Hey guys,

    I hope you guys can help me out. I'm trying to find an effect. Best way I can describe it is a distortion effect. It's got that double image effect that you'd often see with 3D footage without the glasses - except with more of a rainbow colour rather than just red/blue. It's very quick and lasts a few seconds - making it very subtle. Hope you guys know what it is!

    I'll post some pictures so you guys have an idea of what I'm talking about.

    effect 2.jpg

  2. #2



    Here's another shot. Left is without the effect, and on the right is a frame of the effect in place.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Surrey, UK
    Blog Entries


    I think it's includedin NewBlue Light Effects or you can look ath this:

    RGB Shift toutorial - YouTube

  4. Default

    Yes, this effect is called RGB Shift. There are some tutorials on YouTube how to make it in Vegas

  5. #5


    Hee Guys I'm Trying to find this effect: (Yellow effect)
    What's the name of this and how can I create this in After Effects?

    Thanks ahead

Similar Threads

  1. Where can I find Audio
    By Brian2011 in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 10:17 PM
  2. Where I can find this motion effect?
    By mihai dospinescu in forum Pre Production
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 01:55 PM
  3. Perfect VE PC?? Help me find out...
    By m2k in forum The Perfect Video Editing PC
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 12:42 AM
  4. How do I find this?
    By seodevhead in forum Forum Announcements and News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 02:39 PM
  5. What a find!
    By codyharris in forum The Perfect Video Editing PC
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-07-2004, 12:50 PM

Tags for this Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts