Hi all

I am reluctantely selling my XF300 camera which is about 1 1/2 years old. The camera is in pretty much as new condition as we do not use it as much as we thought we would.

It will come in the original box and will have pretty much everything that came with it included with the price. There is more than 6 months left of the warranty we got with it. I will also throw in a Petrol bag I bought to house the camera since new with the sale at no extra cost as well as 2-3 extra batteries.

As I said I do not use the camera as much as I thought I would and I could do with the money to buy something I have my eye on. It is in brilliant condition and the image capture from this camera is as you would expect from a Canon. We have had no problems at all with the camera and if you are looking for a well built, reliable, professional piece of kit then look no further.

I am open to sensible offers and I am based in London. I will also not like to send it to any dodgy enquirers from Asia or Africa. Collection would be preferred but will consider postage at cost to a UK registered address

Wait to hear from serious people