Thread: Videos about nature!

Default Videos about nature!

Hello everyone! Very interesting threads in this forum!

Here is one of my first videos about nature! It's about transplantation! I recorded it at my garden!

Feel free to comment please! I'm not really sure if the music "fits" but this Manos Chatzidakis song is amazing!

It might have been nice to have a wider shot to help establish the scene before we got the close ups.

Thanks for posting that clip.
    Personally, I would have made the Titles font larger, removed a few frames of wobbling plant container (0:11), and discarded the out of focus sections (e.g. 0:49). I felt I was having to guess what was happening.

An observation. The close up of the hand at 0:35 looks odd and jerky. Is it because there is alot of movement between the frames and there is no motion blur? It looks as if somhow some of the intermediate frames are missing. I am not sure why it looks that way to me.

Thanks for the comments! Just for the info, i used a Panasonic Lumix FZ38 to record this!

t might have been nice to have a wider shot to help establish the scene before we got the close ups
    Thanks for the comment i'll keep that in mind for the next video!

Personally, I would have made the Titles font larger, removed a few frames of wobbling plant container (0:11), and discarded the out of focus sections
    Hmm yeah the fonts should have been larger, you are right! Now i notice that! I kind of like the focus sections at 0:49!

The close up of the hand at 0:35 looks odd and jerky. Is it because there is alot of movement between the frames and there is no motion blur?
    I'm trying to figure out what is wrong with the hand close up at 0.35...you mean that it's like going on fast forward? Hmm i don't know why it looks like that...

Appreciate your comments! Thanks! Please keep it coming!

Another video! It's a recipe for sweet cheery! Any comments are welcome!

Another one recipe video for a cherry drink!

Just another "nature oriented" video! Enjoy!

Sorry - I can't watch it because of copyright issues.

OK - found a proxy server to watch it. I don't think the music fits the video very well. I would have used something softer and more traditional. It of course depends on your audience but I assume it's some kind of commercial. Adding some voice over explaining how gently you pick the leaves or how much love you put into the mixture would have been nice.