Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iPhone 5S - moj video

Default iPhone 5S - my video

Hello!

Here is my new video for iPhone 5S, hope you will like it .

iPhone 5S in Future - Rok Kompare - YouTube
    Last edited by zp_henry; 05-10-2013 at 09:42 PM.

I don't want to take away your effort in making this as I thought you had some fun ideas in your video but this is the sort of thing you are up against with this type of video. If Apple ever produce this I would seriously consider moving over to Apple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zhEuFwoVns

Thank you for your comment.

I no longer have any idea what is real and what is not. I did hear someone made a mock video of a phone and fooled the entire nation with it - is that what this is all about?

1000 views in one week, seems there are people trawling the net just waiting for the next fake phone video, I find that weird.

The white light dot in the screen behind you was pretty distracting, did you not see that on review? The green screen was a bit shoddy too, it all came across as obviously fake, whereas the pro thing is the opposite, you believe it first and then you figure out how they did it - there's a big difference..

Like I said, I don't get the point of these videos, and I don't get the point why you would go to so much trouble and then make such basic errors.

I made this video for a school project, just for fun. the green screen was my green t-shirt The video absolute is not real because it is not from Official Apple channel.

Lol well that's pretty good then, in that context you did really well.

It does help to explain as much as possible when introducing your video, otherwise it's hard for people to judge on merit IMO.

May I ask how you think 1000 views happened, that seems like a lot, is it because of the whole Apple thing?

Thank you. Ok next time. Yes, I think that it is because of the Apple thing.

Be careful, we've had recent Threads on Copyright of Logos - if you reproduce Apple's then take great care. It matters not that you might tweak-it so it's not exactly the same, It comes under the legal term of "passing off" so you should avoid doing it. . . . . an alternative might be to use a logo you create from dunno a pear, or the moon . . moon-phone might be OK, I may use that myself. Moonfone that's better still. Then you are completely out of reach of expensive lawyers and everyone can enjoy the spoof . . . . nicely done.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vidmanners View Post
    Be careful, we've had recent Threads on Copyright of Logos - if you reproduce Apple's then take great care. It matters not that you might tweak-it so it's not exactly the same, It comes under the legal term of "passing off" so you should avoid doing it. . . . . an alternative might be to use a logo you create from dunno a pear, or the moon . . moon-phone might be OK, I may use that myself. Moonfone that's better still. Then you are completely out of reach of expensive lawyers and everyone can enjoy the spoof . . . . nicely done.
    I don't know what you think they're going to do, vidmanners. I'm sure they could issue a "cease and desist" notice, insisting you pull your video, but apart from that unless they can prove you have damaged their reputation I doubt there's much else they could do. Even if they could prove it was damaging, how much can you sue a student for? Wouldn't be worth their while and the adverse publicity that would attract would cause far more damage. I may, of course, be totally wrong and I wouldn't recommend pushing you luck
    Tim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast