Thread: Could someone pls look at this video and tell me what kind of software was used?

Default Could someone pls look at this video and tell me what kind of software was used?

Hi Everyone,

I would like to make videos from still photos with a music soundtrack. I've tried PhotoFilmStrip (which is good but not quite the effect I want) and Windows Live Movie Maker (which keeps freezing up).

Could someone please have a look at this YouTube video and let me know what kind of software I would need to make a movie like this:

An Office With a View - Truck Driving - YouTube

Thanks a million!

It's using pan/cropping with keyframes, which is within Sony Vegas/Platinum, and lots of other software I'm sure.

Your PC may be struggling if you have a lot of still pictures that are very large file size. Try to optimise them according to your required output, ie. if your final film is 720 pixels wide, then resize the pictures to 1000 wide, (leaving enough room for the pan effect). A 1000 wide picture can be about 10 times smaller file size than the original camera capture.

Thanks very much for that, the software looks good and seems reasonably priced.

Thanks also for the tip about why Windows Movie Maker is freezing up on me - will reduce file-size of my photos.

Best regards