Thread: What You think of the video

1. Default What You think of the video

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELFPY7cX-c0">
    Jakob22
    Chapter 22 Verse 21
    Produced by Mir the Bloody
    Directed by DeathChamberz

Tell me what you think any ways to improve

I thought it was very fitting to the track. Very disturbing as intended.

Well done.

Loved it, the kind of rap music I can handle, plus plenty of dramatic stuff, and a story. Innovative wardrobe, I'd say you got everything right here.

4. Default

Not normally the type of music id listen to thou saying that i really enjoyed it! Powerful tune with a captivating video which made me want more when over!!

5. Default

Thanks for checking

Not an expert by any means so any pointers will be great.

Especially from those that direct non hip hop videos as it's a different perspective

There are 1 of 2 things going on here,

1. You are young and full of creative energy, and are managing to fluke fantastic productions that only that energy can provide. or
    2. You are having a joke at our expense, because you know this is good. Maybe a production company and a lot of money made this?

I'd rather know more about you, than this video.

7. Default

I would say #1 Right now I'm still just finishing my final year in school. Basically been doing music for years so have been in music videos
    Have seen music videos done so basically bought a camera and have been shooting and just learning why we go. Sometimes stuff can get done and not know the terminlogy. But getting better where I can approach it more professionally and have been working on filming just anything.

I'm glad you like it
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    There are 1 of 2 things going on here,

1. You are young and full of creative energy, and are managing to fluke fantastic productions that only that energy can provide. or
    2. You are having a joke at our expense, because you know this is good. Maybe a production company and a lot of money made this?

I'd rather know more about you, than this video.