Thread: Video Quality Need Improving

Default Video Quality Need Improving

Hello. Last year I had a minor accident on the road. I had gotten the video recording for some security cameras. Even though it was a while ago, I am still curious to know for sure whether I was right or wrong. Due to the video quality, I am unable to see the double yellow lines in the middle of the road. The video file is very small (about 2MB). I was wondering of someone can work their magic on it for me to see if the yellow lines in the middle of the road can be seen. It's all said and done, but at the end of the day, I really can't rest until I know for sure. Because the file is so small, I will just email it to anyone that's interested in helping. Thanks very much in advance.

If you up load the file to a file sharing site and place a link to it, you are more likely to get people to look at it. If you don't get any replies that probably means the video wasn't good enough to see what you needed.