Thread: My royalty free music for your projects

Default My royalty free music for your projects

Hey all,
    Not totally sure what pimp the link means so I'm hoping this is ok to promote.

I'm a film/TV composer and music supervisor in LA with a pretty diverse pallet of credits. My IMDB: Matthew Baamonde - IMDb

I'm currently building my portfolio on at: Baazarmusic's Portfolio | AudioJungle and was hoping you guys could check it out. It's all royalty free tracks usually priced at $14 or less and comes with a license. Feel free to check out the site as well and support us composers!

I'm also curious what tracks you guys would most like? I have a 700 track+ music library that I'm slowly adding to my portfolio but it takes two weeks to get a track on the site due to their approval. Right now I have 9 tracks up but tons more are coming.

I can supply cinematic music, (strings, orchestral choir,) corporate motivational team building music, (acoustic guitars and piano, ukelele,) rock, metal, full songs, romantic, club dance and dubstep and all subgenres... you name it, I write it.

Feel free to contact me as well if you need custom or scored music or would like to peruse my library.

Thanks so much!

Last edited by Baazarmusic; 04-05-2013 at 07:03 PM.