Thread: Alexander Wolfe - Something That lasts

Very nice video. The colour work wasn't to my personal taste but each to his own.
    (I didn't like the blue tint in the blacks)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    (I didn't like the blue tint in the blacks)
    Embrace the blue in blacks... It's the way forward

Glad you liked it though!

Blog Entries

Really liked it .... except it didn't go anywhere. Unless I've missed something, you established the situation and then left it there.
    Quite liked the number though it sounded very like "The Verve" and "The Drugs Don't Work", not just in the melody, but the instrumentation as well.
    Tim

Basically girl goes for run, girl dies, boyfriend hunts for her, girl stuck in purgatory... The End

7. Default

Nicely made and really touching story *.*

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sheltor View Post
    Basically girl goes for run, girl dies, boyfriend hunts for her, girl stuck in purgatory... The End
    I got all that from the story - that was perfectly clear (without ramming it down our throats so good job) ... I guess it's the "stuck in purgatory" that I thought felt was just "left there ... ". It neither resolved nor suggested to me that this was going to be forever. If you like, it left me in limbo rather than teh girl in limbo. (And befor eyou asked I cannot limbo at all!)
    Tim

A bit like the Necafe couple, would they every get together etc..

Didn't realize you guys also got the Nescafe couple -- they were great. We also get the Rogers couple but you probably haven't heard of them (plus they recently broke up in the commercials and she has a new man).