Thread: Quickly open multiple sequences

Default Quickly open multiple sequences

Is there a way to open multiple sequences at once in Premiere? In Final Cut, I just selected everything I wanted to open and hit Enter (I think), but I've tried that and many other things in Premiere, and nothing seems to work. Can't find a thing about it anywhere.

Perhaps the solution may depend on what is meant by "open". Perhaps it depends on which version of Premiere you are using. Perhaps after selecting multiple Sequences, a 'righthand' click may show a menu which includes 'open in source monitor' or 'open in timeline'.

Quote Originally Posted by TimAndrews View Post
    Perhaps the solution may depend on what is meant by "open". Perhaps it depends on which version of Premiere you are using. Perhaps after selecting multiple Sequences, a 'righthand' click may show a menu which includes 'open in source monitor' or 'open in timeline'.
    I'm using Premiere Pro CS5.5. Sequences are the same thing as timelines. I don't mean open in the source monitor, I mean just plain open. If you double click on a sequence, poof, it's open for editing. I'd like to be able to open a bunch of sequences at once without having to double click on them individually.