Thread: My Saturday

Blog Entries

Default My Saturday

I've taken onboard feedback given here over the last year and created a little montage of a typical Saturday morning. Looking back over what I filmed, I think there's too many close ups (my wife always moans about this, especially when photographing my daughter). Feedback appreciated.

Ok, tell us the truth!! You live in a studio with all the lights controled by remote buttons in your F65 camera, right??? Great shots...and with those beautiful eyes, she deserves ALL the closes you can make!

Blog Entries

Thanks for the kind words Tony. My bedroom is flooded with natural light in the mornings, which makes for some really lovely shots. I had planned to film the whole day, but my wife was going out for the evening so bathtime, dinner and bedtime filming were not possible!

Really loverly Marc. The video and she is perfect.

Blog Entries

Sorry. It's a "me too" post! That was great. And such an obvious idea for a record of Elyssa growing up. You should do a series of "One day in..." films, spaced three or six months apart (although you've sort of missed the boat on that).
    I loved the slider shot at around the minute mark. Great shallow DoF without forcing it down our throats and cleverly exposed -tricky I'd imagine given the natural light coming in behind the subject.
    Tim