Hi all, first post here so saying hello I'm using PowerDirector 11 and pretty new to video editing. I want to use an effect that bends and distorts my primary video track, in this case a short timelapse movie. What I actually want to do is to warp my footage to produce text for a credits sequence. All the effects and particles I see in PD are overlays. Can anyone tell me if this is possible to do without a PHD and what it's called so I have a clearer idea of what to look for?

Thanks, any help greatly appreciated.