Thread: How to question

Default How to question

I am working on a video where I am shooting a guy that is battling his alter ego while looking at himself in the mirror. and we want both shots in the same screen shot. How would be the best way to accieve this?
    Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
    Thank You

Why not film with the mirror and his face in shot together. Altering the angle of the dangle of the mirror will do it.
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

Thank You, I will give it a try, we are just in the brainstorming and story board stage.

If I was you I'd take a look at Spider man when the Green Goblin is having a similar issue as you want to shoot. I think the way they did it was quite well done.

Quote Originally Posted by tr_shag View Post
    I am working on a video where I am shooting a guy that is battling his alter ego while looking at himself in the mirror. and we want both shots in the same screen shot. How would be the best way to accieve this?
    Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
    Thank You
    I like the sound of this!

Maybe its worth a try to-do a split screen with two different clips and try and make it fit together.
    I think if you do, do this you will need to do it against a simerler background.

JMG