Thread: My first Real Music video

Default My first Real Music video

So, I shot a bumper video for a local church organization this past weekend. It's basically just a video they put up after the intro song they play to introduce the next series topic.
    Never really did one before but I think it went over pretty well. We spent only about an hour story boarding and planning the shots, then I took some time listing out shot for shot so that it was easy to execute the day of the shoot. The step really made the difference! When we got to the locations on Saturday everything fell into place and we ended up shooting the whole thing in about 2 hours. It's much easier when you have a shot list and you stick to it. Please feel free to critique and give feedback I know it's not the best but its also the first one I've done so I have a lot to learn thanks!

Manchester Christian Church - Bo and Dan Hip Hop Rap - YouTube

I thought this was ok for what it was. Not my personal cup of tea music wise but the video was fitting to the music.
    Good advice about planning. Doing so really makes a shoot flow much better.

Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I thought this was ok for what it was. Not my personal cup of tea music wise but the video was fitting to the music.
    Good advice about planning. Doing so really makes a shoot flow much better.

Well done.
    Thanks, yeah the music wasn't really my style either, however they wanted to give the beastie boys feeling for this next series haha

I think this was good! It was well directed and had perfect timing - which in my view is hard to do! Well done

Quote Originally Posted by JMG View Post
    I think this was good! It was well directed and had perfect timing - which in my view is hard to do! Well done
    Thanks a lot!