Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I did a harlem shake commercial for my buddies company lol

1. Default I did a harlem shake commercial for my buddies company lol

I edited the video and added the effects and all. it's not your average one you see all the time. If you get sometime check it out. If not well hey have a good day anyways. Btw I am in it.

Harlem Shake ( Chicago HVAC Furnace and Air Conditioning Edition ) - YouTubeeo
    Last edited by MooseTvNow; 02-24-2013 at 08:04 PM.

This is just rubbish.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    This is just rubbish.
    It's ok we had fun doing it. Thanks for checking it out anyway.

I've seen a few of these post on here recently. I just don't get it. Ok, you had fun making it but why would people watch a video like this ? This is a serious question, as it's just beyond me.

5. Default

I've seen a few of these post on here recently. I just don't get it. Ok, you had fun making it but why would people watch a video like this ? This is a serious question, as it's just beyond me.
    It's whats in now...but if you already watched a few of these then you can notice I did it in a different way. Making it as goofy and spontaneous as possible, and putting it in a commercial, but basically I am POKING FUN of the harlem shake idea, if you havn't noticed.

I don't mean to be offencive to you personally, I guess it's an age thing ie I'm old and I wouldn't know what was "in" even if it came up and bit me on the ass.

How would you say yours difference from THIS EXAMPLE that was posted in the forum the other day or THIS ONE. They all look the same to me. Just young people wobbling around acting silly, which is fine in it's self but why would other people want to watch a video of it ? The internet is a vast, magical but often mysterious place.

7. Default

I don't mean to be offencive to you personally, I guess it's an age thing ie I'm old and I wouldn't know what was "in" even if it came up and bit me on the ass.

How would you say yours difference from THIS EXAMPLE that was posted in the forum the other day or THIS ONE. They all look the same to me. Just young people wobbling around acting silly, which is fine in it's self but why would other people want to watch a video of it ? The internet is a vast, magical but often mysterious place.
    I'm 33 and I think this stupid also, but you gotta keep up with the day of age.

Here is the top 10, how you should actually do it.

TOP 10 - BEST HARLEM SHAKE VERSIONS - YouTube

This is the orginal

DO THE HARLEM SHAKE (ORIGINAL) - YouTube

So you see my is more with a thought behind it, and like I said I basically making fun of the idea.

Blog Entries

I had similar reactions to you, Midnight. So when this one appeared yeasterday, I Googled "Harlem Shake" and looked at the Wiki entry. The explanation of what it is I understood. The explanation of why it is popular (which seemed to be "because it's only 30 secs) left me none the wiser. I then went to get a bit more excitement by watching some paint dry.
    Tim

I assumed it was a marketing ploy by the record company. I did a similar thing I went to watch the Oscars. (No, I didn't win anything again)

10. Default

No just went with new craze and put my own style in. It's a little better then watching paint dry lol. Wanted to make something so ridiculous,goofy, and stupid as we can get. Just wanna thank everyone for watching even if you gave it a thumbs down. Like I said I am poking fun at the whole harlem craze thing. IMO it's better then a normal harlem shake video.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast