Thread: Rendering lag in sony vegas

Default Rendering lag in sony vegas

Hello! when i try to render a video in sony vegas at "Internet 1080 HD" i getting video lag in the preview window and in the video when its finished rendering! the video recording is from battlefield 3 gameplay and when i see in the orginal video its no lag! my computer is powerfull so i dont know why! i have intel i7 and Nvidia GTX680 so i dont understand the problem, maby rendering errors? please help!

2. Default

How many gigs is that Project? Have you tried rendering at 720p? What happens when you do that? Same lag? Please try different options and let us know the result so we can have some more info to diagnose what may be hapening. Thanks.

Cheers,

DeadEye

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyePT View Post
    How many gigs is that Project? Have you tried rendering at 720p? What happens when you do that? Same lag? Please try different options and let us know the result so we can have some more info to diagnose what may be hapening. Thanks.

Cheers,

DeadEye
    It is 60gb and 31min of recording in 1080p

4. Default

My computer is a crappy one, compared to yours, but I experienced a similar thing when I was rendering a video, last month. I was rendering it to AVI, and in the final render it would simply jam windows media player in the very same spot. When I rendered it to MP4, it just played smoothly.
    Norsk22771, does the same thing happen when rendering in 720p, even though you want it @ 1080p?

I'd recommend rendering to MP4, the quality is great, and the file is a lot smaller than AVI. It might also solve lag issues.