Thread: Video for Taco Bell

1. Default Video for Taco Bell

The first time I went to Taco Bell I was introduced to liquid cheese, what the hell is all that about.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    The first time I went to Taco Bell I was introduced to liquid cheese, what the hell is all that about.
    "But it´s not butter"

Blog Entries

Started off looking like it was going to be a mildly interesting documentary, but turned into nothng more than a commercial saying how wonderful TB is. I guess that's what the brief is and it did that well - although I'd cut the "insightful" comment at the end as this ended up anything but!
    I preferred this to your last vid as this was more about the product and less about you, although the lighting inside obviously wasn't as favourable as the outside lighting in your previous film.
    Although they were all TB fanboys, I thought you captured the personalities of the interviewees very well.
    Tim

Now I know what a Taco Bell is, and what it is not. I won't be rushing to my nearest store.

Apparently it's affordable on my wallet, but having 2 out of 3 people saying this makes it look cheap and desperate, rather than desirable.

But I think you are a potential presenter, which is probably what really matters.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Started off looking like it was going to be a mildly interesting documentary, but turned into nothng more than a commercial saying how wonderful TB is. I guess that's what the brief is and it did that well - although I'd cut the "insightful" comment at the end as this ended up anything but!
    I would say it is insightful because many people in the Philippines think Taco Bell is an expensive place and it drives home the point that is is prepared in a safe way, unlike the average Filipino eatery. I think those are important points.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poolboy View Post
    I would say it is insightful because many people in the Philippines think Taco Bell is an expensive place and it drives home the point that is is prepared in a safe way, unlike the average Filipino eatery. I think those are important points.
    In that case I hope that Stripe's reaction isn't the same as that of a typical Filipino!
    Tim