Thread: Music Video: iPhone 4S + FCPX Multicam= iLike

Default Music Video: iPhone 4S + FCPX Multicam= iLike

Got cold in New Jersey so we drove to 22 hours to South Florida armed with an iPhone 4S an iPad and a boombox. Shot this video, hung out for a few days then drove back:

I used the iPad to free up space on the iPhone (its only 16GB), by transferring on the spot using the camera connection kit.

Got back and decided to tryout FCPX MultiCam...it was easy as JAX so now I want to do more music videos.

Sorry I didn't find this at all engaging. I gave up halfway through. I admire that you are embracing new technology/workflow methods so well done for that.

It's alright I guess, not your fault that rap videos have zero content apart from people strutting about, or is it?

Can't be easy to make an imaginative rap video, no subject matter to work with.

Need to work on your colouration though, you go from bright sunshine colours to shady washed out, over and over again.

rap video?

Ha good point, guess I'm brain dead when it comes to whatever that was. I'll lump it all in together and just call it mush.

Still holds zero inspiration for movie making, suggest you go find a band that can actually play an instrument, gives you a lot more scope for the creative.

Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    Ha good point, guess I'm brain dead when it comes to whatever that was. I'll lump it all in together and just call it mush.

Still holds zero inspiration for movie making, suggest you go find a band that can actually play an instrument, gives you a lot more scope for the creative.
    Not very constructive ... Comes across more like a vent for your dislike of rap music !!!
    Last edited by enc; 02-15-2013 at 04:09 PM.
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

I felt the story (and the sentiments) expressed in the lyrics were poorly interpreted. I felt sorry for the writer.

Quote Originally Posted by sirdavidabraham View Post
    [C
    e]I used the iPad to free up space on the iPhone (its only 16GB), by transferring on the spot using the camera connection kit.[/FONT][/COLOR]

]
    check the simple transfer app. no need for cck
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

Quote Originally Posted by enc View Post
    Not very constructive ... Comes across more like a vent for your dislike of rap music !!!
    I have opinions on music, that's correct. As such I don't see why I shouldn't enter debate with other music minded people.

I also realise this is a video forum, and I included constructive comment ; that rap/vocoder girlie music is devoid of content for creative movie makers, which I consider a valid point.