Thread: Event Pan/crop problem on Sony Vegas 9

Default Event Pan/crop problem on Sony Vegas 9

Hi guys

I got a still image I want to include in a short vid I am editing and have got a small problem that I am sure there is an easy answer to.

Every time a click on the image to add the pan crop I select the 16:9 preset at the top.

But as soon as I start to pan on the image the preset goes back to the default setting.

I am sure there is a very simple answer to this problem so if anybody could help would be great.

Thanks

Sounds like you wasn't at the beginning of the event when you clicked to resize. That means there will be a key-frame before that point with the original size. The key frames could be very close to each other so look carefully.

Thanks for the reply.Yes I tried that but it makes no difference.Always goes back. I think I must have changed one of the basic setting without knowning.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Sounds like you wasn't at the beginning of the event when you clicked to resize. That means there will be a key-frame before that point with the original size. The key frames could be very close to each other so look carefully.

porks,
    I don't quite get what you're trying to do, but could any of these solve your problem: Lock aspect ratio / Match output aspect (RC in P/C window) / Automagically crop images (Prefs. Editing)?