Thread: Jacarandas in bloom

1. Lightbulb Jacarandas in bloom

A short inspirational film about Jacaranda blooming season in Sydney.

Very nice, nice music choice to. It all fits together well.

Very nice!!! This exchange of trees was very interesting..... The Eucaliptus is planted everywhere in Brazil, and the Jacaranda went from here to OZ.... In a filming sense, I guess you got the best part of the deal!!! Nahhhh.... huge Eucaliptus trees are really amazing. There are some close to my canoe shop that takes 3 or 4 people with open arms are to give a "hug" on them....

I heard that the Jacaranda mimoso (this one pictured) became a very popular tree there, with local festivities during blossoms....

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Very nice, nice music choice to. It all fits together well.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBR View Post
    Very nice!!! This exchange of trees was very interesting..... The Eucaliptus is planted everywhere in Brazil, and the Jacaranda went from here to OZ.... In a filming sense, I guess you got the best part of the deal!!! Nahhhh.... huge Eucaliptus trees are really amazing. There are some close to my canoe shop that takes 3 or 4 people with open arms are to give a "hug" on them....

I heard that the Jacaranda mimoso (this one pictured) became a very popular tree there, with local festivities during blossoms....

Thank you!

That is correct. Jacaranda is very popular across the country. There is a Jacaranda Festival in Grafton (NSW). I didn't go there yet, but according to the pictures it should be very impressive!

This tree gives inspiration!