Thread: (plz watch)Muzzle Flash and Blood Blast FX Tutorial

1. Lightbulb (plz watch)Muzzle Flash and Blood Blast FX Tutorial

Hey here I have my video on how to do these two special fx Blood and Muzzle flash. Watch for help and please(PLEASE SEROIUSLY PLEASE) tell me what I can do better. Also click here to go to our channel! www.youtube.com/user/assass1ngamers889910 Btw don't tell me how I can change the teddy bear seen. That was just a scene to show you how the effect can look. A test you could say.
    Last edited by assass1ngamers; 02-11-2013 at 09:12 PM. Reason: additional info

Quote Originally Posted by assass1ngamers View Post
    Watch for help and please(PLEASE SEROIUSLY PLEASE) tell me what I can do better.
    I watched 2 mins. I found it boring and slow, but perhaps it is not intended to be a tutorial. I recognise that those effects are worth explaining and demonstrating, but the opening scenes did not encourage me to believe the rest was worth watching.
    I would be cautious about starting the introduction with an assumption that the viewer already knows your works ("bringing you the show you all know and love"). To get more followers, you must remember that some viewers will never have seen or heard of you before.
    Last edited by TimAndrews; 02-11-2013 at 10:50 PM. Reason: typo

I agree with Tim.

4. Default

Thx guys I needed sum help anyways

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TimAndrews View Post
    I watched 2 mins. I found it boring and slow, but perhaps it is not intended to be a tutorial. I recognise that those effects are worth explaining and demonstrating, but the opening scenes did not encourage me to believe the rest was worth watching.
    I would be cautious about starting the introduction with an assumption that the viewer already knows your works ("bringing you the show you all know and love"). To get more followers, you must remember that some viewers will never have seen or heard of you before.
    at least u wanna help me out