Thread: A Shattered Mind - 40 minute film

Default A Shattered Mind - 40 minute film

Hi, I'm new here, so I hope I don't post this at the wrong place or anything. Just clicked around the forum reading about some special FX and stumbled upon this sub forum. As it happens, me and a friend of mine just finished a 40 minute film just a couple of days ago and I thought I'd link it here to let you say what you think about it!

I've composed the music for this film, and have co-written and co-produced this with the director and editor Simon. This is very low budget, where our biggest expense I think was three train tickets, so we pretty much went with what we already had or could borrow.

There are English subtitles available in the player, and the spoken language is Swedish.

This is an excellent job. The production value is amazing for a zero budget movie, you made it look so much more. Simon did a great job directing and DofP'ing. You did a great job with the sound and the music.

Very well done.

Thank you so much Midnight Blue. Much appreciated!

I enjoyed this very much.

Excellent production. The sound clipped my speakers in a few spots but my setup may be the problem here.

I didn't find the main character very engaging, but this has nothing to do with your production.

Zam

Thank you! Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

As for the clipping, I've noticed that too at certain points in the film. This is only on YouTube for some reason, because when I listen to the original in any speaker, it doesn't clip.
    YouTube messes up the 1080p rip pretty much at a couple of places. The image gets pixelated sometimes. Very annoying thing that I haven't managed to get around.