Thread: Audio longer than slideshow

1. Default Audio longer than slideshow

Hello All,

I have put together a slideshow using Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 and I'm quite pleased with it except the last song runs way past the last image. I tried everything, Razor tool, Ripple delet etc. How can I get the song to end the same time as the last image please?

Best wishes
    Graeme

What happens when you use those tools? Does the selected clip change size or position in the timeline window? Is the video (slideshow) made up from other, imported graphics or other videos. Or is it entirely made up from Premiere's 'Title' system. I have no idea what your problem is. Please supply more information.

3. Default

Hello Tim,

Thanks for this.

I have imported still images, have a bit of black video to start, then a title, then the still images with some keyframe movement. I have two audio files on the audio track and the second one overruns, When I try and use the tools, even with the track selected nothing seems to want to play,

Best wishes
    Graeme

Its a while since I have used 1.5, so I don't know.
    Have the 'still images' been locked, so their position cannot be changed?
    I am unsure what you mean by "nothing seems to want to play". Do you mean the duration or the image cannot be altered. Does this happen in any project where you import a single, still image.
    Can you post a screenshot of the timeline; maybe someone will have a solution.

5. Default

Hi Tim,

No, I don't think the images are locked. I misled you by saying 'nothing wants to play!' the slideshow does play as I want it but as I said the audio file goes on way after the last image. I would like the audio file to stop playing as the last video transition closes.

I have both audio files on the same timeline, I wonder if this is part of the problem!

PS How can I upload a screen shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
    I have both audio files on the same timeline, I wonder if this is part of the problem!
    Only you can tell us.