Thread: Panasonic AV-HS400A Great Compact Live Multi-Format SD/HD-SDI Switcher for sale!

Exclamation Panasonic AV-HS400A Great Compact Live Multi-Format SD/HD-SDI Switcher for sale!

LOWERED PRICE!

Panasonic AV-HS400A Great Compact Live Multi-Format SD/HD-SDI Switcher for sale!

This mixer is for sale, only used a couple of times for small broadcasting needs. I have the original bill of sale that's for close to 7,500EUR + German VAT.
    I don't have the original packaging, but I'll include its power supply in the price agreed on. More pictures are available through email. I'm looking to sell this somewhere within the EU, the rest of transaction's details to be discussed with potential buyer.

Asking price is 4,400EUR OBO.

I also have other items for sale, such as a Panasonic BT-LH2550WE professional monitor, AJA converters / synchronizers / SDI router / Control Panel
    and audio embedder / disembedder; and Sony EX3 accessories such as remote controls (RM-B150//U SYM), 32gb SxS memory cards and more. Please inquire if interested.

You may contact me at pnorbee@gmail.com. Thank you!

Product Features:

The AV-HS400A Compact Live Multi-Format SD/HD-SDI Switcher from Panasonic offers a wide array of advanced video management features for the unit's (4) SD/HD-SDI inputs and (4) SD/HD-SDI outputs. Main features include full 10-bit HD processing, expandable SD/HD architecture, and more than (40) digital effects.

The unit's MultiViewer tools include labeling, border control & preview tally, and a joystick camera control for (1) camera via serial connection or up to (5) cameras via a camera controller. Advanced key effects include flying key, 3D key effects, and a full key for a second moveable PIP (picture in picture). It offers graphics features such as file import via Ethernet and alpha channel support, among others.

This unit features a modular architecture that allows you to expand its functionality to meet your exact needs. It can be expanded to support up to ( 8 SD/HD-SDI inputs and ( 8 SD/HD-SDI outputs in total. Other expansion modules are also available for the unit to add support for other signal formats, such as analog composite video.

SD/HD-SDI Signal Management
    Use this switcher's advanced features to meet your specific needs for advanced management of your SD/HD production environment.
    Modular Architecture
    The switcher can be expanded to support additional inputs, outputs, and signal formats.
    Camera Controls
    A joystick camera control allows you to manage up to (5) cameras.
    Advanced Features
    This unit offers 10-bit HD processing, advanced key effects, and graphic management tools, among many other advanced features that allow you to better manage your workflow.

More info and specs: Panasonic AV-HS400A Compact Live Multi-Format AV-HS400AN B&H

Video: Panasonic AV-HS400A Live Switcher - YouTube
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by pnorbee; 02-07-2013 at 01:25 PM.