Thread: Funny Brazilian Jiu Jistu match in 3D

1. Default Funny Brazilian Jiu Jistu match in 3D

Funny 3D video of a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu match from the 2013 Springfield Open.
    Shot with a Sony TD10 and edited with Edius 6.5. This is my first attempt at
    shooting live sports so, suggestions, tips and feedback are appreciated.

Errr....why "brazilian"??? Please dont tell me that brazillian guys like to slap each-other in the hear!!!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBR View Post
    Errr....why "brazilian"??? Please dont tell me that brazillian guys like to slap each-other in the hear!!!
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is martial arts style that focuses on ground fighting and submission holds. I think the rear slapping is a new top secret move
    designed to embarrass your opponent into submission

anyway, a bit disturbing.... two guys rolling on the floor, some hear slapping, words like "submission" involved....

5. Default

anyway, a bit disturbing.... two guys rolling on the floor, some hear slapping, words like "submission" involved....
    What you can't really see on the video is a crowd of hundreds of people, while demonstrating the various moves and counter moves they were definitely clowning it up for the audience.
    Nothing to be disturbed by

Hi 3Dmovieman, of course Im just kidding.... I know something about brazilian jiu-jitsu and how it became an universal form of "fighting" after the Gracie brothers. I live 30 minutes from their first academy here in So Paulo, BR !!!

I was really just kidding, with the subject and the peformance of the 2 wrestlers (is that a right way to refer to them?). Good work! I didnt watch it in 3D.... Ill try soon.

7. Default

Hi 3Dmovieman, of course Im just kidding.... I know something about brazilian jiu-jitsu and how it became an universal form of "fighting" after the Gracie brothers. I live 30 minutes from their first academy here in So Paulo, BR !!!

I was really just kidding, with the subject and the peformance of the 2 wrestlers (is that a right way to refer to them?). Good work! I didnt watch it in 3D.... Ill try soon.
    No worries, I knew it was all in jest. These guys are grapplers (similar to wrestlers with the focus being on getting the opponent to submit rather than pinning them)
    It looks good in 3D even with paper colored lens glasses, I recommend you try the "optimized" setting in the 3D menu (click the 3D button below the video) and play in HD for the best results.
    Let me know what you think of the difference between watching it in 2D and watching it in 3D.