Thread: Help for Heroes Charity event

Default Help for Heroes Charity event

Hey everyone

Nice to see you all again!

I have a new video up I would like to share with you guys... put a lot of work into it, so I would like to hear your thoughts. Good or bad

Help For Heroes Scottish Charity Drive with Clan Japan (HD) - YouTube

Nice one. I think the only thing laking is a voice over. Some videos don't need one but I thought this one would have benefited for having one.

Still a good video.

Blog Entries

A good record. I'm not a car person so my attention unsurprisingly drifted once the shots were all just cars - I'm not sure whether my feeling that there was too much of the same (looking backwards at the car that was following, constantly being sped up and slowed down) was simply y disinterest in the subject matter or whether it was genuinely repetitive.
    I thought the "stencil" titles were appropriate. I didn't like the changing colours of the titles/credits at the end.
    I don't know what you'd have done for a voiceover - i thought the stencilled captions said it all.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    A good record. I'm not a car person so my attention unsurprisingly drifted once the shots were all just cars - I'm not sure whether my feeling that there was too much of the same (looking backwards at the car that was following, constantly being sped up and slowed down) was simply y disinterest in the subject matter or whether it was genuinely repetitive.
    I thought the "stencil" titles were appropriate. I didn't like the changing colours of the titles/credits at the end.
    I don't know what you'd have done for a voiceover - i thought the stencilled captions said it all.
    Hey Tim

I agree with everything you said... the looking backwards at car shot, speeding up and slowing down, yeah a tad bit repetitive, I mainly did that to really bring a depth to the scenery and it changing, which I think best showed it off when I used crossover for the car looking backwards, and the scenery changing every 2 seconds.
    But yeah your pretty much right!