Thread: NEW!, Zey The Mouse Test Shot No. 2!! Clara Cat!

Default NEW!, Zey The Mouse Test Shot No. 2!! Clara Cat!

Hi, all

I'm back and with the best test shot, i have yet made!, this runs naturally, and for the first time i have made a nice Clip!
    Clara Cat, in the 'Chestnut Hall' Kitchen walks in and picks up her mug and puts it in the sink and walks away!!

I have worked really hard on this and love it!! HQ quality

I agree this is your best clip so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I agree this is your best clip so far.
    Thank you, others on different websites think so too, and i have had lots of lovely feedback!! I am emotional in a happy way,
    because i can do it, if i take my time and be careful!!

I love the HD. Everything looks alot clearer now.
    I don't want to appear to be critical, and I am not sure of the reason; but some of the static objects (ie: the background brick wall) appear to shimmer. I might guess this is either due to the camera not getting enough light, or an inevitable lowering of quality when rendering the clip or when YouTube re-encoded it.

Quote Originally Posted by TimAndrews View Post
    I love the HD. Everything looks alot clearer now.
    I don't want to appear to be critical, and I am not sure of the reason; but some of the static objects (ie: the background brick wall) appear to shimmer. I might guess this is either due to the camera not getting enough light, or an inevitable lowering of quality when rendering the clip or when YouTube re-encoded it.
    Hi, Tim thanks means alot!, I'm not sure on the shimmering, but it was hard in pressing the button on my camcorder, the quality is better because i changed,
    camera's to my actual camcorder, higher quality and saved the clip at 1080P!

I'm never using an ordinary photo camera ever again No No!!

Hi Ian. Great job well done. Have to agree with Tim about the shimmer. I guessed it was as you say when you press the camera button the back scene shakes a bit. Almost like you could do with a remote control to the camera. Also the sink moves as Zey drops the cup into it at the end. Other than that brilliant.

Hi, Thanks!, It's a great start!, as i havn't started filming the actual episode yet!, so i will look out for these tiny bits next time when i do film again!
    so happy that it was FAB, and my best yet!!

definitely the best clip so far -- time for a new trailer!

Quote Originally Posted by zamiotana View Post
    definitely the best clip so far -- time for a new trailer!
    Hi, Thanks, yes that was what my friends were talking about earlier this week! a Trailer to be made for U.K TV Channel's!
    so i can send it off and then they can see if they like the idea and concept!!, exciting stuff!!!