Thread: Wedding videographer needed for Wedding in Ambleside - any students willing to help?

Default Wedding videographer needed for Wedding in Ambleside - any students willing to help?

Hi, I'm getting married on the 04/04/2013 in Ambleside, Windermere. Are there any students or people who need some more experience or material to put towards their portfolio? We are on a very tight budget but would really like to keep the memories of our day with us so are hoping for someone who would do this free/for a small fee? If anyone could help then this would be brilliant. Thanks.

I know it's risky but we're operating with the assumption that something is better than nothing. Since we can't afford to pay what everybody is asking now-a-days, we thought this was our best bet

Blog Entries

Well... good luck but bear in mind that if it goes wrong the only decent momento of your big day will be what the guests take with their mobiles!

I don't know how much the big day is costing you but there are plenty of proper professionals out there who would not be that expensive. Have a look at the IOV (Institute of Videographers) website before taking on a student.

Find a Videographer - Search

Thank you

Inn on the Lake?
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club