Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: some questions about green screen

1. Default some questions about green screen

hi
    i want to make a video with a different background (just a picture) but before i start doing it, have some questions:

1- how simple it is ? (i'm amateur using premiere pro and i wanna know is it simple to do it or need some complicated skills)
    2- how perfect it will be? (i want a simple job(just a background) but i dont want to make a lame video)
    3- do i need to make a video just with a green screen behind me and some good lighting ??! or need some thing else ?
    4- how about other softwares like corel or ulead (simple ones ! )... is there any option for them to make such a thing ?

thank you guys

1. It's mostly about getting the lighting even on the green screen and lighting the subject separately so depending on how well you film will determine how easy it is.
    2. See answer 1.
    3. Yes or in fact any colour that isn't part of the foreground.
    4. If you have Premiere Pro why would you want to use other software ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    1. It's mostly about getting the lighting even on the green screen and lighting the subject separately so depending on how well you film will determine how easy it is.
    2. See answer 1.
    3. Yes or in fact any colour that isn't part of the foreground.
    4. If you have Premiere Pro why would you want to use other software ?
    seem light is so important for it... thx for the tip
    and the reason i want to use other softwares cuz i used them more than Premiere and also they are simple to use.
    Premiere i used maybe only for 20 hours and... it as complicated...so i'd rather to use ulead or corel or even sony till Premiere ..and i have access to any softwares.... for free

4. Default

thx again
    1-actually i made another video (it was 3 parts) and made 2 of them by Premiere and 1 by corel... i find out Premiere is much harder.. and you can learn how to use it easy, but making or editing a video and doing a great job isnt that easy and need alot of times.
    2- about space,,, i have it and i need only above chest
    3- still if corel or ulead do such a thing, i guess its better to do it with them(but is there any option for that ?)
    4- my camera wasnt great but it was ok... only problem was the sound was a bit shady and not too clear. (and idk wt to do with that too)
    5- thx thx thx

5. Default

i just made my first video !!!
    i DWed a green screen video from web... and used ulead... i have to decide wt software i use now...
    but hopefully i have access to all of them
    i live in iran, we dont have copy right rules here... all softwares are for free !!! idk how you feel to use a free one, but if you need anything just let me know, i'd be glad to help you with that as a thank you

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by paulears View Post
    I have beliefs, and I have morals and although I am not religious, I firmly believe that that theft is wrong. I think countries that turn a blind eye to one crime, probably do the same to others. I like free software, I hate stolen software. I don't like paying thousands of pounds for software - BUT - I do, because it's right! I'm out.
    i know... and i guessed but i just said it
    and i wanted to straight that i dont have any choice , we cant pay to any softwares, specially now, the USA wont let anyone pay by electronic ways, and iran GOV dont let anyway carry cash (paper $) ...
    you have no idea how much hard it is life here specially if you have to pay something in $, just last week my sister was trying to pay 300$ to a university in canada, it was impossible... if we have a family in other countries and wanna send them money or something , you have to go in some streets... if the cops dont arrest you and you dont go to jail... but some $ (its like buying drugs) and then get an airplan... hide the money in your sucks or somewhere else ! and go to the country and give the money !
    i just sad that to tell you i dont enjoy living like this i dont enjoy stealing softwares, our GOV is suck and life is hard here... i hope soon those change... everyone can live in peace

Blog Entries

Not everyone has a large income Nicolas but the policy of this forum is that we don't approve of the use of pirated software.

No-one is without sin. Using chinese copies of Arri lights or European microphones is just as wrong as using pirated software but some people forget that when you point one finger at someone else, the other three are pointing back at yourself. In the same way this forum has a blanket ban on political or religious comments, so we don't care where you come from, you are welcome.

Please show us the results of your experiments. We have a few people here who post and comment but have never posted any of their work, so it is always a pleasure to see some!

8. Default

when i done... maybe i can show some picture of it ! (i cant send the whole video cuz net speed is awful here and we have to pay for every Mb data we send by e-mail)
    i totally get and know those but even since i said im from iran and i have those problems... now my posts need approved ! awful when everyone count you as a criminal
    anyway... thx again for the help

Blog Entries

You are welcome.

Yes, a still picture (or frame grab) would be nice. It also helps us to help you, if we know what you are doing, or trying to do.

now my posts need approved ! awful when everyone count you as a criminal anyway...
    I'm not aware of this being the case. In fact I know it's not. You can post the same as anyone else.

Welcome to the forum.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast