Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The 2013 MONTHLY VIDEO PROJECT - JANUARY (ICE)

This is really nice quality footage Tony. I did notice a camera wobble during the fade to the shot of the boat at 1:09, apart from that, I think this is excellent quality with great shots, smooth movement, perfect exposure etc... I even liked the fun bit at the end.

How wide was the lens for the shot at 1:30.

For anyone who just views this in the small window here, it's worth going on to Vimeo and viewing full screen.

Great job, except it's a bit lacking in the brief that you set ICE ICE BABY.

Hi MB, glad you liked. The video canīt capture 50% (to not say 10%!) of the beauty in the area.... The lakes views are amazing! That final pan view (from top of Cerro Catedral) is among the 10 worldīs best of National Geographic Magazine. Wish I had a better sensor there! Yes, hand-wooble-held shot of the boat....and VR still on at the 2nd treeīs shot.... Must check the other clips, but people are getting mad for not receiving their canoes!!!! Got to work a bit now....but just a bit as this is bad for the soul!!!

NO ICE!!!! The weather report said 3 to 7 degrees.... We took heavy coats etc etc....and got 33 degrees!! Warmer than Brazil!!!! Dam!!!! Almost took an extra tour to Cerro Tronador to film glaciers, but that would be a bit "too deep".... (in the pocket I mean!).

Iīll work a longer version soon I hope....

EDITED: sorry, forgot this answer:

MB, the lens at 1:30 were at 26mm... I filmed only with the NX70 - fixed zoomed lens from 26 to 260mm. Light 701 Manfrotto head over light Manfrotto 290 tripod...., that combination is light, but also a piece of %*((Ļ!#* for pannings, tilts and etc...
    Last edited by TonyBR; 01-23-2013 at 01:52 PM.

Blog Entries

Lovey images Tony. I was surprised the camera was only a single sensor, but I guess the 1/2.88" size helps.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Lovey images Tony. I was surprised the camera was only a single sensor, but I guess the 1/2.88" size helps.

Itīs not a dream camera (oohhh F700, how I dream with you!!!), but It has itīs ups.... In the compact world, did you see this one? JVC Professional Technical Description page

5. Default

Not bad Marc! It looks like an experimental film

This is a video featuring the Oregon Ducks, produce with journalism students at the UO

[Deleted] You've posted this elsewhere. Please don't duplicate post.

And you're too late for the 24th Jan deadline!
    Last edited by TimStannard; 02-06-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345