Thread: Fom visualizer

1. Default Fom visualizer

I've been creating a series of abstract/visualizer type videos with some of my friends electronic music. I used Trapcode Form for the first time and some other RG plugins and this is what I got. I'll be working to further these but check it out!

Turning Your Back To The Devil - YouTube

I think this is an acquired taste. It kind of reminded me of the MK-Ultra experiments of the 1950's & 60's.

Very interesting to see. I assume the plugin uses the amplitude and frequencies (ie. loudness and tone) of the audio to drive changes in the parameters of other effects.
    I think some of the sections look good, but other sections don't. Although sometimes the viewer can acknowledge relationships between the sound and the vision; there are times when they don't appear be related in any way. I have no doubt that this kind of video can be spell binding, but it was not 100% in this instance. I appreciate that this kind of video is also best viewed in the highest quality possible, as video compression can tend to reduce the sharpness of rapidly moving patterns.
    Last edited by TimAndrews; 01-03-2013 at 12:03 PM. Reason: rearranged 3 words