Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: How is this effect called?

  1. Default How is this effect called?

    I just wacht a show on TV with Jamie Oliver and I saw this effect. Do you know how is called ?
    And do you know a tutorial for it?
    The effect is in the last 5 seconds of this clip on YouTube:

    Jamie Oliver introduces the 15-Minute Meals app - YouTube

  2. #2


    I don't know what it's called in other software but in Sony Vegas there is a transition called slot machine which is very similar. Not exactly the same but similar.

Similar Threads

  1. Whats this called?
    By kenswift in forum General video editing software help and advice
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 10:27 PM
  2. What is this called???
    By kenswift in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 06:47 AM
  3. do any know what this effect is called on this video?
    By Impactmusik in forum Just for fun
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 12:50 AM
  4. Help...what is this effect called and how can I use it?
    By Samia in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 08:37 PM
  5. What is it called?
    By 377sps in forum Adobe Premiere, Premiere Elements, and After Effects
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 04:22 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts