Thread: is there any pinnacle studio 15 templates for my ebook video

Default is there any pinnacle studio 15 templates for my ebook video

first off i'd like to say hello and i hope to learn a lot here.

i've wrote 2 ebooks that i'd like to sell as a package,and i'm wanting to make a short video to promote it.

i have the 2 book covers designed and was wondering if there was any templates i could use for this.

kind regards
    ray

Sorry Ray, I'm not sure what you mean by a template. I get the idea you are hoping for a one click solution to make a video for you. I know Pinnacle use to have an option to juggle around imported footage into some sort of weired unfathomable video but it's been a while since I used this software I don't even know if it's still part of the package.

If you want a real promo/advert for your book. You will have to do the do and make it yourself or find a friend to do it for you or pay someone to do it.

hi thanks for the reply,maybe what i was looking for was ideas. i saw one on fiverr here Jireh1 will design a professional ebook video showcase for your ebookor product for $5, only on fiverr.com
    but it only uses 1 book and after effects. they dont have one for 2 books. i could just make something on a similar line with out the book turning etc. i just thought there might be some themes to use to make some as i see dvd ones but no books.

thanks