Thread: Achieving these video effects...

Cool Achieving these video effects...

Whats up forum this is my first post, more than happy to be apart of this site im a sony vegas user and im looking to achieve these effects as shown the video Jose Guapo ft. Travis Porter - Guaponese [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO] - YouTube the effect begins at 1:02 its the stutter effect. I know the songs is crap I just love the effect. I would highly appreciate the help thank you

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceVee View Post
    Whats up forum
    My wife's feeling a bit ill, mother and father in law have been ill over Christmas, my father's recovering from a hip replacement, but other than that I'm fine, thanks for asking

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceVee View Post
    im a sony vegas user and im looking to achieve these effects as shown the video Jose Guapo ft. Travis Porter - Guaponese [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO] - YouTube the effect begins at 1:02 its the stutter effect.
    [/quote]

Simples. There was a discussion about this (or very similar) type of transition quite recently gere. it was notably used in the film "Easy Rider".

Anyway, the way I'd achieve it is to place the two videos on separate tracks, overlapping where you want the transition to take place.
    I would then stretch the timeline so you can see the peaks of the fast repetitive "beats" in the music track and then place markers ("M") on each (this is to ensure you cut each section on the beats)
    Then I'd simply remove alternatibe sections between the markers in the upper tracks.

And alternative to the final stage is to insert a "Mute" envelope on the upper track and mute it between alternate markers.
    Tim

I use this from VASST - Plugs directly into Vegas and is the Dog's Sphericals!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Of doubtless of no interest, that clip was uploaded at 23.96fps. Each flash lasts one frame, and generally there are 7 flashes in a sequence. The shortest period between flashing sequences was around 4 frames.

Thanks for all the quick replys you guys ! Im gonna try to do what Tim said even though alot of it I didnt understand.