Thread: Love, Sex & Drugs

Default Love, Sex & Drugs

Hello. I've decided to share an edited version of a film I made for someone. For that reason it can be a bit hard to interpret what it all means but that said it all means something, from the choices of music and film material down to the clips and the story told.
    The film contain clips from a wide arrange of films, among them Fear 'n Loathing In Las Vegas and Howl's Moving Castle also music from for example Hoobastank and Black Rebel Motorcycle Club.
    The theme is love, sex and drugs. I hope you like it!

Link to the film: Love, Sex & Drugs - YouTube

Earlier I've also made a tribute to the series The Walking Dead with Korn/Skrillex - Get Up!

Link to the film: The Walking Dead - Tribute (The Dead of Us /// feat. Korn and Skrillex - Get Up!) - YouTube

I think it kind of goes together well. The only think that needs some more work is mixing from one song to another, it doesn't flow very well between the songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I think it kind of goes together well. The only think that needs some more work is mixing from one song to another, it doesn't flow very well between the songs.
    Thank you
    You mean the pace? Or the sequences I picked? I had some trouble there but there was some pieces I just had to use because they mean something in another context

I mean the transition between the different songs. It make the video seem like different videos in stead of one piece with different parts.