Thread: Blackmagic

Default Blackmagic

Philip Blooms review of the Blackmagic camera.

Video review of the Blackmagic cinema camera - YouTube
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

As this review is a few months old, there are now battery solutions available for this camera such as this one.

Blog Entries

I tend to find Mr Bloom's reviews and blogs somewhat hard to follow. I'm sure there oodles of great insights, but it can be hard to pick them out! He could do with asking someone to re-write his blogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Peters View Post
    I tend to find Mr Bloom's reviews and blogs somewhat hard to follow. I'm sure there oodles of great insights, but it can be hard to pick them out! He could do with asking someone to re-write his blogs.
    Lol! I know what you're saying .... But this one is a pretty good warts n all !!! If you are considering a blackmagic (not that I am) this review shows up some pretty significant short falls in thr camera for us amatures.
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933