Thread: Creative Digital Video Editor/Animator

Default Creative Digital Video Editor/Animator

We are about to launch an online platform that will function as a hybrid between trendsetters all around the globe. That can encompass everything from involving short movies to online pop up shops.

Our mission is to promote, sell and nurture inspiring creative talents via our online platform that we aim to launch in January 2013. Our platform consist of 2 interactions; A) online shop B) Digital magazine.

We do the best in our lives to source creatives, cultures, interest, background and skills to bring a new perspective and level of creativity to brand building.

WHERE
    Our head offices are based in London, United Kingdom, Malmo, Sweden and Paris, France.

WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING FOR HIGHLY TALENTED INDIVIDUALS WHO CAN CREATE EITHER OUR
    1) ‘LAUNCH VIDEO’ OR
    2) COLLABORAIVE VIDEO PROJECTS FOR OUR DESIGNER BRANDS.

WE ARE INTERESTED IN INDIVIDUALS WHO CAN INTERPRET SIMPLE YET PROVOCATIVE CONCEPTS THROUGHOUT THE VIDEO EDITING,WITH MINIMUM DIRECTION FROM OUR SIDE.

IF THIS IS OF INTEREST CONTACT US NOW ON TO RECEIVE FURTHER INFORMATION
    * Please note that this is an unpaid collaboration, however all credits will go to yourself on our website + it is a great way to promote your talent + you could use the video in your portfolio.

WHAT THEN
    We will promote your video on our platform, (all credits go to yourself).
    In addition, we would feature your profile and work on our digital magazine.

Let’s get started… Contact us now!

Best regards

As this is un-paid work I have moved this thread to a different part of the forum.

Blog Entries

I can see the rationale behind bands asking for free videos, particulary when both parties are starting out. Although the regulars will disagree, I personally think it's a great idea. It unites creative people looking to make a start or have fun as amateurs.

What I can't understand is why someone would work commercially for free. So here's a question for the OP. what else have you got for free so far?